As both a librarian and a reader, I am very excited about the launch of our new OverDrive site, which will provide shorter wait times for holds and a collection specifically designed for our community of readers. Here's some things to know about this new development!
- When the site launches this afternoon, there will be some periods when it can't be accessed. We appreciate your patience!
- All your holds will transfer to the new site
- You will use the same app and the same steps to browse, checkout, place holds, and download titles.
- After July 30, you'll see a site with a new look and separate sections for kids and teens. OverDrive app users will need to go to Add New Library and add La Porte County Public Library OverDrive.
- We want your help to build this new collection! Click on the "Don't see the digital titles you were hoping to find?" banner to recommend titles to purchase. You can ask to be notified and/or be automatically put on hold for that title if it is purchased.
If you have any questions or have any problems using the new site, please call us at 219-362-6156 or email us at email@example.com.